Arijit BhattacharyyaOctober 21, 2021
Serial Entrepreneur (Since 1998),
Angel Investor, Public Speaker and Author, Arijit Bhattacharyya’s expertise lies in the areas of International Business Development, Media & Entertainment, Game Development, Business Strategy, New Market Development, Risk Management, Market Entry, New Technology, Deep Tech, Banking Systems & Processes and Fund-raising.
Arijit is a technologist in deeptech, artist with a rare combination of finance.
Arijit helped few banks to go digital with payment gateway solutions globally.
Founder and CEO – Virtualinfocom- India’s one of the first game development, VR AR , Hologram and Deeptech solution company since 1998.
Founder: World Leader Summit – World’s one of the largest leadership summit and International business club with 95+ countries diplomats, ministers, VC funds, investors entrepreneur’s universities members network.
Founder: Entrepreneursface – helps entrepreneurs to start up their business by helping them from the ideation stage to execution to fund raise.
Uplifted thousands of students as a teacher.
Helped several villages to become sustainable and become self-dependent.
He has over 23 years of experience helping Start-ups, Entrepreneurs and Govt. across the world to solve problems using Entrepreneurship, Technology, Finance Education and Innovation.
Consultant Asian Development Bank.
Jury for Startup India Award.
Panelist in Industry 4.0 Govt of India panel.
Advisory Board Member at World Women Conference and Awards USA
Mentor Seedstars Switzerland
Mentor BGI Portugal
Advisory Board World Association for Small and Medium Enterprises (WASME)
Global Ambassador of ICMEI International Chamber of Media and Entertainment Industry
Star Mentor of Change at Niti Aayog and a Member of the Mentor Board in various University around the world.
Advisory Board Member The Future of Medicine Foundation USA
(Founder, TFM/TFMF Global Business Development. Non-Profit & For-Profit Initiative Advisor) USA
Adviser & Mentor: Innovation center in Japan; Mentor SeedStars Switzerland, IIDF Russia, MSME cluster in India along with scalable business opportunities, IIM Calcutta Innovation Park, IIT KGP.
Advisor to multiple Incubators and Accelerators in India Singapore, USA, China, Russia.
Startup Mentor and board member of multiple startups.
Arijit is a technologist who develop and build AI, ML solutions and work on virtual reality, MR, game development, digital bank solution.
Arijit made digitalhuman, from real actor and models from India in 2007 onwards, for own game title and VR games. Converted 275+ celebrities as 3D game character as superheros.
He is consultant to multiple SME and MSME for their scaleup and growth, cross country expansion, scaleup their business. Details
As an active mentor and consultant Arijit helped thousands of startups to grow.
He visited 40+ Countries for business expansion and as keynote speaker, have 23 Yrs Experience in technology, finance, art, SDG. 12 Millions Networking, Connecting, followers from 95+ Countries.
As a teacher, he trained over 5000 students’ in his own institure on technology, animation and IT. As a visiting faculty he trained thousands on student’s in digital marketing, entrepreneurship, management.
He is ranked 14 among world’s top 50 blockchain thought leaders in the world.
Mentor in Russia’s one of the largest Accelerator IIDF, Mentor SeedStars Switzerland
Member of the Mentor Board in various University around the world
Arijit is a sought-after speaker in national and international platforms about Technology, Business Development, Fund Raise, Intellectual Property, Innovation, Cyber Security, Game Development, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Extended Reality, Robotics, Scale Up Business, and Wealth Management.
He is also member of startup award committee in govt of India.
He created number of community to go-global and created few angel funds to help startups so that they can grow and scaleup.
He is an awarded top-rated global business leader, celebrated speaker, top influencer, blockchain specialist and VR specialist and a thought leader.
Globally acclaimed speaker on entrepreneurship, technology, motivation.
Creator of 54 + Superhero’s & 21 Comics characters.
Creator of BSc in Game Development Virtual Reality and AR syllabus in MAKAUT university in India.
B2B point of contact for Asia- Europe- USA- Australia
With a Master of Computer Science Degree and Bachelor Degrees in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics and Political Science from the University of Calcutta, Arijit Bhattacharyya is a technologist and serial entrepreneur with a passion for creating feedback loops between innovation, teams and revenue streams, applying new and old business models to changing industries, and pushing people to do the very best they can do.
Realizing his dream to “Bring Art and Technology Together Successfully”, Arijit founded India’s one of the first game development studio, Virtualinfocom (VIC) in 1998. As one of India’s first and leading technology companies, VIC is known for many innovations in IT solution, game development, AI, ML, blockchain solutions, VR, AR, XR & animation.
VIC has produced more than 470+ games and VR, AR, XR app and Blockchain solutions and as an institute produced more than 5,000+ skilled programmers and designers that work with some of the most renowned technology organizations in the world.
In 2017, Arijit founded EntrepreneursFace, a platform to connect startups with mentors and investors and created own HNI angel fund to help SME, Startups and Mid-level corporate companies.
He is a Start-up Mentor for the Founder Institute, the world’s largest & most comprehensive entrepreneur training and startup launch program for entrepreneurs.
He is board member of several angel investment body and investor group.
Arijit also serves as Director of Innovation for Maxcap, a global investment firm that manages investment portfolios valuing over $2.6Billion, assisting sustainable international projects in innovative technologies, property development, natural foods and beverages, and the fashion, sports and entertainment industries.
In 2020, after helping foster thousands of startups and entrepreneurs, Arijit founded the World Leader Summit (WLS) one of the world’s largest online professional and networking summits with participation of more than 90 countries and 120+ global leaders. WLS 2020 brought together world leaders, entrepreneurs and world class businesspersons under an umbrella to discuss their secrets of success, the strategies they follow, and how they have managed to succeed during the COVID19 pandemic.
ARIJIT IN LAST 23 YEARS WORKED IN SEVERAL INDUSTRIES
Game Development, VR, AR, XR, AI, Deeptech.
Import and Export Industry
Movies & Entertainment
Banking & Finance
Agri Tech Industry
COMPANIES FOUNDED & INVESTED BY ARIJIT
• Founder & CEO – Virtualinfocom- India’s first game development & VR app development company since 1998 https://www.virtualinfocom.com/ working in deeptech : AI, ML, Game Development, VR, AR, XR, IOT.
• Co-Founder: Entrepreneursface – helps entrepreneurs to start up their business by helping them from the ideation stage to execution, ecosystem partner HUBBA (Thailand), iMPACT dynamics, Echelon(Singapore), Asia TV Forum (Singapore) https://www.entrepreneursface.com/
• Founder: World Leader Summit: World’s largest leadership ecoystem. https://worldleadersummit.com/ with over 95 plus countries business network.
• Lead Director – Avaluglobal Investments – Australia
• Founder: Cosplayseller – India’s first ecommerce portal for cosplay items.
• Co-Founder- Glamworldface- Ukraine, media & entertainment platform for creative people.
• Founder: Animgaming- platform for indie developers to showcase and get funding from global publishers and investors.
• Investor & Co-founder: virtualgamedeveloper – VR movie and game making company.
• Investor: Yogatraining4u – a platform for yoga and MMA fighters in Thailand (Phuket).
• Director & Advisor PhoneQuad LLC – USA
Crypto Platform Roles:
• Ex- Chief Business Development Officer, Public Speaker
• Ex- CMO of Broffice – platform for real-estate enabled crypto platform
• Consultant to Crypto gaming and betting platform based in EU.
CONSULTANT, PANELIST & BUSINESS CHAMBER
• Consultant Asian Development Bank.
• Advisory Board Member at World Women Conference and Awards USA
• Advisory Board World Association for Small and Medium Enterprises (WASME)
• Global Ambassador of ICMEI International Chamber of Media and Entertainment Industry
• Panelist in Industry 4.0 Govt of India panel.
• Ex-Hony secretary of TiE Kolkata, IT sub committee member CII.
• McKinsey & Company
• Mentor in Russia’s one of the largest Accelerator IIDF
• Board Member of WASME
• President of ELMA (2021)
• Ex- Google Business Group Manager
• Dun and Bradstreet India
- Founder Trustee & Chairman of bongentrepreneurs – a community of business individuals around the world which became Trust body in India since 2015.
- Adviser: , , Few co-working space and incubation centers in Asia. Started StartupPad in Indian Chamber of Commerce India.
In the capacity of a mentor, he has helped entrepreneurs incubate their ideas into businesses, formulating go-to-market strategies, launching products and ensuring they work on sustainable business models. His expertise is hired by businesses that want to scale up, manage risk, reduce cost and grow more than industry benchmark.
Arijit is a Business Scalability Expert and a Finance, Technology & Growth Consultant focusing on Small & Medium Enterprises (SME), Mid level corporates and also advising companies on private equity investments in the startup and SME space.
He has advised senior leaderships across MNCs and small businesses on improving operating margins and driving profitability.
He has expertise across various sectors such as Entrepreneurship, Angel Investment, Venture Capital, Raising Funds for SME & Startups, Technology, Deeptech, Early-stage Ventures, Government Relations, Global Startup Ecosystem, Business Incubator, Co-working space, International Business Operations, Movies & Media, Education, Strategy.
Arijit is quick to adopt the changes brought about by AI breakthroughs in the recent decade. His current work reflects his passion for deep learning through testing and refining the predictability of a customer’s potential purchase. Along with that he worked closely on voice tagging, ML scripts and helped universities across the world to adopt new tech and train the trainers. Arijit helped to create a methodology that set the industry standard for accuracy and real-time delivery of facial expression data and analysis.
Arijit, always knew that the Indian animation & gaming industry’s future was rooted in being able to produce original intellectual property. This pushed Arijit to establish virtualinfocom in the year 1998. His special interest in creating original Indian content for global audiences yielded in great success through creations such as Shaktimaan the game, fight of the legends (series), Ashwathama the immortal, Sukhu Dukhu, Lalkamal Nilkamal, Desert Drift, Saudi Arabia with love, 3D racing to name a few.
It needs knowledge, creativity and the dedication to establish one’s talent. His devoted hard work to empower artists and coders in India, S Korea, USA, Thailand, Australia with the latest technology to thrive and excel in the world of gaming, animation took him to remote villages in the country, where he discovered artistic talent to groom and great coders. While creating jobs for thousands of artists and programmers and animated professionals, Arijit Bhattacharyya has been a mentor, an educationist and a constant inspiration to the creative youth of our country to excel in the art of storytelling from history of the world. the best part of his exploration is digging science behind the mythology and culture. He himself travelled various parts of the world to explore culture and science behind those stories and put them in gamification and real animation. In fight of the legends and Ashwathama the immortal and katya game his team tried to put various fighting styles from different parts of the world and explored the opportunity to understand science facts in storytelling mode.
His passion to explore culture and science behind mythology can be explored in 8metals.com/ a non profit initiative to share knowledge.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER, MODERATOR, RESOURCE PERSON
For the last several years Arijit is speaking in various national and international platforms about entrepreneurship, fund raising, game development, virtual reality, scale-up business, wealth management, startup ecosystem and IP. Few of them:
- TEDx Speaker
- American Association Of Precision Medicine
- Diplomatic World Europe
- Unicorn Battle USA
- The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE)
- Games Gathering (Ukraine)
- Korea Game Conference
- Blockchain Conference Dubai
- VR film festival China
- Josh Talk Speaker
- Go International Finland
- Confederation of Indian Industry(CII)
- Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- The Associated Chambers of Commerce of India (ASSOCHAM)
- Bengal Chamber of Commerce (BCC&i)
- German American Chamber of Commerce
- Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI)
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)
- Vibrant Saurashtra
- Various National TV in India – DD national
- CNBC India
- Next Growth Nepal
- Kantipur TV
- World Women’s Conference 2020 USA
- NIT (Silchar, Odisa, Raipur, Durapore, Trichi)
- Children Film Festival India etc.
Keynote Speaker in several chamber of commerce
Enable entrepreneurs to match and meet at Live and Online events.
I have hosted a few hundred networking lunches, where I provide a forum for six to 12 like-minded members of my network to meet and exchange value.The key to hosting a successful lunch lies in the selection of the restaurant and the attendees. You’ll want to select a restaurant that can accommodate paying separately and has a private dining room. It’s a complete B2B segment where people come with specific agenda and target in mind. Me and my team members do specific B2B and B2C with guided structure.
I started hosting dinners since 2016 to connect successful entrepreneurs. Me and my team, puts a lot of emphasis on selecting the right attendees for each event.
We ensure there is at least one over-arching commonality among all guests and avoids inviting people at opposite ends of experience (i.e. don’t invite someone who recently started their first venture to join a group of CEOs running $100m companies), if it’s a networking session for startups, we make sure to bring actual value for them where they can get REAL business.
At least two of the guests have in common that’s not particularly common and will arrange seating to increase the likelihood of it coming up over the course of the dinner.
IT & ITES Projects (Few glimpse):
Game: Produced more than 1200 plus game with more than 275+ celebrities and models(India, Russia, UK, Ukraine, Africa, Italy, France, Finland, Nepal, USA) as 3D simulated game character with over 250 millions user base.
Ultrabook based apps n games: Developed Asia’s first ultrabook (Intel) based game as software development partner.
VR: Since 2004 maing VR based apps n games on helmet system to headset- cave- boomtube.
AR: Industrial AR solutions mainly into healtech, edutech and real-estate.
AI & ML: Implemented AI into marketing applications, financial analysis app, automation, gaming apps, social network applications.
Marketing & Business Development: For approx 12 plus mid-level product companies Arijit developed new market for their products and brought new B2B customers.
Blockchain: Core team member of making crypto wallet based in Russia, mentor of Thailand’s first crypto café, adviser & BD for blockchain based smart home solution based in USA, various fintech based solution using blockchain etc. Blockchain based real-estate solution.
Animation: Various industrial animation and simulation solution including oil rigging, real estate, medical, technology, FMCG etc.
IOT: CMO of smartdome USA based smarthome solution company, responsible to expand their business in EU, Middle east and Asia.
Superhero: Produced over 87 plus popular superhero’s along with took license of India’s popular superhero Shaktimaan and made two games out of it.
NON IT Projects (Few glimpse):
World Leader Summit: large network of 25,000 business network from 90 plus countries to boost and enhance business cross border.
Coworking place: International business development of one of the largest Ukraine based coworking place.
Product for blinds: New market development and business development.
Organic sanitary pads: Business development and fund raiser for patented sanitary pads startup.
ECRS: CMO for geriatric solution company based in UK. (Took exit in 2016).
Gentry: Business development for tailor made Shoe Company based in Ukraine.
Redcarpet: Managing partner & responsible for business expansion.
Yogatraining: Business development for health n nutrition based startup based in Thailand.
Bridge: Business development for B2B platform based in middle east, expanded in USA.
Gointernational: CMO to develop new market and new customers for B2B platform based in Nordic country. (exit in 2018)
ELINE: International business development for Ring based gesture control system.
SP Jain University (India)
NIIT technologies (India)
Brief Intro (technology) :
“I’m a technologist, founder of a wonderful technology company, non-executive director of others, and a restless entrepreneur with a passion for creating feedback loops between innovation and teams and revenue streams, applying new and old business models to changing industries, and pushing people to do the very best they can do.”
An entrepreneur since 1998, Arijit Bhattacharyya is the founder of Virtualinfocom India’s one of the first game development company. Founder of India’s first B2B portal on game development, India’s first Portal on cosplay. He is an active advisor and speaker in cyber security & financial management New Delhi forum for cyber crime and security. He is creator of India’s one of the first Virtual Reality training institute and maker of Virtual Reality lab in Middle East. He is the creator of one of the first Virtual Reality lab in India. Contributor & Structure creator of Smart City Projects in few parts of the globe. Creator of media portal with over 275 + celebrities & models, actors from India, UK & Japan. World’s one of the first company to make real celebrities into 3D simulation.
India’s first RPG game, India’s first cosplay ecommerce portal, Kolkata’s first movie based game Boss2, Bangladesh’s first superhero movie based game Bizli, Nepal’s first 3D racing game, Bhutan’s first 3D game maker. Helped to raise funds for over 21 companies around the world.
As visiting faculty & professor:
He is also Corporate Advisory Board Member of few Universities in India. Advisor of three animation and gaming institute in UK and India.
Creator of BSc in Game Development Virtual Reality and AR syllabus in MAKAUT University which is running in partnership in iLead college Kolkata where Arijit Bhattacharyya is the head of department of gaming and professor visiting faculty in entrepreneurship and development.
He has been invited as a resource person by various institutions from time to time like IIM , IIT, XLRI, VSSUT University, Brainware University,ICAI, NSHM Knowledge Campus, Bengal Engineering & Science College, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Praxis Business School, Manipal University, Globsyn School of Business, SRM University, Poornima University, Camellia Group of colleges, iLead, IEM, BP Podder, Heritage Institute, SP Jain and so on.
Chamber of Commerce Involvement:
- Past Secretary TiE Kolkata – 2014. Present CM TiE Ahmedabad.
- Advisory Board Member at World Women Conference and Awards USA
- Advisory Board World Association for Small and Medium Enterprises (WASME)
- Global Ambassador of ICMEI International Chamber of Media and Entertainment Industry
- Panelist in Industry 4.0 Govt of India panel.
- Sub-committee (IT) member of CII East
- President and Board of Trustee of Bong Entrepreneurs
- President of ELMA
- Adv. Board Member STPI (Software technology Park of India)
- Ex- Advisor and Mentor of Startup Pad Indian Chamber of Commerce.
- Ex-Board member of Industry Institute Partnership Cell in B. P. Poddar Institute of Management & Technology
- Ex-Board member of Industry Institute Partnership Cell in Brainware University
- Rotary Member.
- Creator of Startup-hub in Public Relationship Society of India.
Qualification & Background:
Arijit began programming in late 1994 with BASIC, before progressing rapidly to C and C++ in early 1995 for DOS application development, then onto 32-bit development under Windows. He moved to RAD with Borland’s C++ Builder (essentially Delphi for C++) in 1996. In 1997 he became involved in Internet technologies, progressing to dynamic, database-driven websites. In 2000 as he is an artist Arijit turned into the field of animation and late 2001 he became a Game Developer and Simulation Engineer.
Arijit earned a MCA along with Financial Management degrees, BSc in Economics & some of the global certificates like Brainbentch, MCSD, MCSE & SCJP, Greenbelt in working capital management etc. Over the last few years Arijit has held key positions in several trade bodies and industry associations and has served as a Board Member / Advisor for several companies.
Able to work on his own initiative and as part of a team, Arijit has proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve company objectives. Arijit has first-class analytical, design and problem solving skills and is globally networked and is dedicated maintaining high quality, ethical and corporate governance standards.
Achievements, Creation & Industry Involvement
- Star Enterprise of the year 2011 award
- Achievers and innovator award from Education Minister in 2012
- Top 10 Asian company from Red Herring in 2012
- Writer of Books on Animation and Game Development.
- Creator of First Hindu Mythological Game Mahabharat.
- Writer of comics such as Archer, Mahavir, Nutron, Haglu.
- Creator of first Indian Gaming Club.
- Started First Indian Cloud based Classroom on Mobile Apps, Animations, Game Development.
- First Indian Game Store on resources.
- Advisory board and course content creator of two Animation college in South India.
- Best game development institute in 2010
- Creator of Tech-Art concept in India – CSR activity through which 36 odd family became Entrepreneur.
- Supporting the cause of bootstrapping and running the cause of mentoronroad in East India.
- In 2008 he became mentor for “TATA UDUYOG PARBO” a joint initiative with NEN
- Adviser of Different Animation Colleges in India
- Writer of Books on Animation and Game Development
- Creator of First Hindu Mythological game Mahabharat
- Creator of first Indian Gaming Club
- Started First Indian Cloud based Classroom on Mobile Apps, Animations, Game Development
- Writer of Animation Books on How to do animations
- Writer of Game Development Books on Object C, OpenGL
- Pioneer in Starting of Online Training on Mobile Apps , Animation, Website Design and Game Development at West Bengal, Rajasthan and Nigeria.
- Member of NEN Entrepreneurship Educator Panel
- Key note speaker in various trade body & Industry
- Copyright on Virtual Reality Simulation medical segment solution
- Copyright and IP on 3D Model making software which translates 2D drawing into 3D polygon.
- Co-producer of films based in VFX in Spain and France
- First company to make characters using real people, to became game characters.